- Snowflakejoins.com website does not log your SQL statements. The generated images and text warnings are deleted every hour
- does not disclose your SQL statements with third parties
- does not disclose personal information with third parties except for purpose of payment (optional) and Facebook (optional)
- does not dispay adds
- does not send you any email except for registration validation, payments, support ticket related and operational issues (like maintenance breaks, changes in terms and conditions etc)
- The website is available only on HTTPS protocol in order to prevent eavesdropping
Freemium users = no cookies
- It is possible to use the site without payments and without registration as long as the length of the SELECT is bellow N=800 chars. Please note that this number might vary.
- There are no cookies used in order to track your online activity, except the optional Facebook cookie on a separate page.
- Web statistics are generated only from webserver logs (no tracking cookies, no third party web analytics), and reviewed at aggregated level. Web statistics are not shared or hosted with third parties.
Paying users = one cookie for your username
- After registration you will get one "essential cookie" (named according to EU Cookie regulations) in order to recognize you as registered / paying user.
- It is mandatory to specify a valid email address when registering (the "contact info" field). It is needed to communicate about payment issues, reset lost passwords and follow up support tickets.
- Web statistics are generated based on your login cookie in order to measure service performance. Statistics are not shared or hosted with third parties
- Your personal details are known by the payment processor. Credit card numbers will remain with the payment processor == are not processed or stored by Snowflakejoins.com website.
- Passwords are stored in hashed form
This website is operated by:Alexandru Toth
Kulovalkeantie 4 A 11